Sally French is an Advanced Practice Nurse Board Certified by the ANCC specializing in individual, couples and family therapy,as well as, managment of psychotropics. Her private practice office is located and maintained in Cherry Hill. N.J., at the Anja Building.
With over 19 years experience as a psycho-therapist and psychopharmacologist, and as a graduate of the University Of Pennsylvania School Of Nursing in 1993, specializes in mindfulness solution-focused therapy, she is currently serving as private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. Her areas of expertise are listed under the services tab.
In addition to being an established therapist, Sally French is Departmental Head of the Psychiatry at Bancroft, in Haddonfield, N.J., and works with the developmentally disabled, intellectually impaired and brain injured individuals, as a nurse practitioner providing Psychopharmacology.
Sally French is a mindful, interactive, solution-focused therapist. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complementary evidence based methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
EDUCATION: Sally French has a BS degree in Education from Lock Haven University in Lock Haven, Pa. She attended Widener University School of Nursing where she recieved her Bachelors Degree in 1991, followed by a Masters in Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing from the University Of Pennsylvania in 1993. Sally then participated in a Post Graduate Program for Rape, Trauma and Dissociative Disorders, focusing and specializing in post traumatic stress syndrome. Sally has been in private practice since 1993.
- NJ -RN
- NJ -APNc License
- NJ -CDS
- ANCC in Adult Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
CERTIFICATES: (Current and Ongoing)
- Neuroscience Education Institute: Dr. Stahl MD, Masters in Psycho-pharmacology (on going) ,CA
- Virtual Reality Exposure Therapy: Dr. Rothbaum, Emory University, GA
- Cognitive Processing Therapy: Dr. Resick PHd, SUNY New Paltz University, Institute For Disaster Mental Health, NY
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy: Dr. Foa, University Of Pennsylvania, PA
- Post Master Certificate In Military Psychology: (ongoing) Dr. Riggs Phd., Widener University, PA (in process)